Big Tex, the Texas State Fair icon, in flames.
HANK: Look, son, there’s Big Tex. He’s like the Grand Canyon and the Statue of Liberty rolled into one.
BOBBY: He seems tough, but kind.
HANK: Yep. He always tells us what to do, and see, and eat. I’ve gotten better advice from him than from my own father.
- sk8erboiiiron likes this
- ooogorlno likes this
- fakehipsterrr reblogged this from georgegasm
- electricgardens likes this
- gringoreality likes this
- heyhannahhh reblogged this from georgegasm
- daltr0n likes this
- theworldaccordingtosal reblogged this from thefortnightly and added:
- norkia reblogged this from thefortnightly
- norkia likes this
- thefortnightly posted this